Friday 19 October 2012

Sneak Peek: 12 Days of Christmas Projects


 This post will stay at the top until November  30th. Scroll down for newer posts.





Coming soon! The 12 Days of Christmas Projects event. This is a little peek of what's to come. In order to receive these FREE 12 Days of Christmas Projects you will need to subscribe to my blog. Simple to do! Just enter your email address in the box, on the left side of my blog then, click subscribe. These project tutorials WILL NOT be shown here on my blog. Starting November 19-30 you'll receive emails of the tutorials for the 12 projects. The tutorials will be in an email format.

Make sure you verify your email so you can receive the updates. Check your spam folder if you don't see  the verification email in your inbox. Don't miss out on any one of these FREE projects. It's a limited time offer. Each project is sent out only once. If you miss it. You have missed it. So don't risk missing it. Subscribe to it.


Deanna


3 comments:

Rita said...

Awesome project Deanna...it's so darn cute & I love the color, gives it an antique vintage look!

Unknown said...

Hi! I'm not sure how many followers you have (under 200?) But I nominated your blog for the Liebster Blog award! I love following your blog and all the great inspiration! Thank you! check out the details on my blog :)

Kim Hill said...

These are lovely, Deanna! (I stopped by from Kim's blog, and SO glad I did!)