Thursday 11 October 2012

Retirement Cards

Hello, stampers! I'm so glad it is Friday. I'm so tired this week. I helped out at church 3 days this week watching the older kids while they do school work. I makesure they are behaving. Went to a school field trip with the elementary students to a pumpkin patch. They all enjoyed it very much and was so happy they got to pick a pumpkin all of their own. So easy to please little ones.




Today I'm showing you 2 retirement cards. The above one was the original one I made. So I got all my card stock out and cut the pieces for the card. Well, when I went to assemble the card it didn't not turn out the way was suppose to be.


I ended up making this one instead. I unconsciously embossed the Chocolate Chip card stock and ended up  changing the card.



I still like the first one better but had to do with the mistake I made.

Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend.


Deanna

No comments: