Tuesday 21 February 2012

Happy Birthday Jarod!

13 years ago God blessed my husband and I with a baby boy. He was a tiny little one born at 5 lbs 1oz.  Now he is taller than me. The picture above was taken when he was 7 years old. He love boxes. Everytime I get an order of Stampin'Up! products he would say "Can I play with the box?" I let him of course and this was what he did. He sat in it and played his games. So cute! I just had to take a picture of him. I tried to get him to sit in the same size box for me to take a picture and he said "no". Teenager. Too embarrass now to do such thing.


This is him now. In Sept. he will be in the teen class at church. There is no one same age as him. Most of his friends are older than him so he can't wait to be in the same class and to go to the teen activities with them.

"Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord: and the fruit of the womb is his reward."
 Psalm 127: 3

Deanna

1 comment:

Bandon, Oregon said...

Well, Happy Birthday Jarod!!! Hope you have a GREAT one.... You're a Good Lookin' Young Man...

Faith