Friday 3 February 2012

Thank You Apothecary Art Card

Good day stampers! I'm so glad it is Friday. That means weekend is here.

I made this card (about 10) for a lady at church. At least once a year she order cards from me. She wanted "thank you" cards this time. She used to stamp but too busy now to do it.


Yes, another card that uses the Apothecary Art stamp set and the Label Occasion Framelit die. They are my new favourite things from the Occasion Mini catalogue. It is a very simple card to make yet beautiful. I love blue colour so that's the colour for her cards since she have preference on how the card should look like. Hope she like it.

Have a great day and thank you so much for visiting my blog today!


"In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you."
1 Thessalonians 5:18


Deanna

No comments: