Friday 24 February 2012

Tea Shoppe Card

Today's card has a pocket in the front that holds a tea bag. The recipient can enjoy a cup of tea from you. I fell in love with the Tea Shoppe stamp set in the Occasion mini the minute I saw it. The big tea cup and the little trio tea cups are so pretty. I have something in mind I want to make with this stamp set but time is not allowing me to do it.


I added the Paper Doily Die just under the tea cup. Pretty doily. I added some jewels to the cup and the sentiment. I love those shiny bling.


You can see here in this picture of the tea bag slightly taken out of the pocket. While I was writing this post a thought came to me. I can make a tag or bookmark and put it inside the pocket. What a great idea! I think I shall do that for my next project.

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a nice weekend!

  "Remembering without ceasing your work of faith, and labour of love, and patience of hope in our Lord Jesus Christ, in the sight of God and our Father;"
1Th 1:3

Deanna

1 comment:

Rita said...

Great idea Deanna! Love the soft colors & the added doily reminds me so much of the victorian age, I love this card!!!