Monday 27 February 2012

Tea For Two

Happy Monday! Do you love tea? I sure do. I received a big box of specialty tea from a friend for Christmas and I can not wait to invite a friend over to have tea with me. I'm with my kids everyday and to have an adult company with me in the day time would be nice. How do I schedule that in to my busy schedule? (sigh!)



Anyway, onto my card. I made this card using the Tea Shoppe stamp set. I use the Paper Doily Die for the background and the Labels Collection Framelits Die for the sentiment. I cut the middle of the doily to get the flower behind the sentiment framelit die piece. This gives me two doily pieces from one doily piece. Isn't that cool? The middle of the bigger doily is hidden from the yellow designer paper so you wont even know that I cut the middle out if I have not told you what I did to it.

Thank you for stopping by today!


Deanna

4 comments:

Helen said...

Great card! really like the sentiment.

ahnn said...

A very nice card surely comes from a very nice person. I enjoy looking at your cards. You are very artistic.

Speciality Tea

Anonymous said...

Could you please tell me the name of the stamp you used for the sentiment? I would like to purchase one. Thanks!

JustNeedling said...

The sentiment is from the Tea Shoppe stamp set. The set can be found in the 2012 Occasion Mini Catalogue.