Tuesday 14 February 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Hope you all are having a wonderful Valentine's Day.

My attempt at making a huge chocolate chip cookie heart today for my Valentine. It was so big that it couldn't fit onto the plate. I had to cut it down to fit it.


I've never done this for my husband before but this year I decided to decorate the table for Valentine's Day. My baby girl decorated the centre piece. I just gave her the stuff and she puts them together. The two older ones set up the table. My kids and I surprised their daddy when he got home for lunch. He was late and the kids got all hungry.



Here is a picture of how big the cookie was even after it is trimmed. My husband is going to have fun eating it.

Thank you for stopping by today!

"How deep the Father's Love for us. How vast beyond all measure!"

Deanna

No comments: